“Coaching is the art of facilitating the performance, learning and development of another.”
Myles Downey, Effective Coaching: Lessons from the Coach’s Coach.
Meridian Prime designs bespoke programmes that meet clients’ needs for individuals, teams and organisations. Tangible results reported by clients after coaching by Chris include:
- Chief Executives making faster and smoother transitions into leadership roles
- Leaders developing clarity about organisational purpose and mission
- Leaders prioritising and making confident strategic choices
- Leaders responding confidently and resiliently to financial, human resource, political or personal challenges
- Good leaders becoming even better leaders
- Team members connecting with each other, communicating more effectively and improving overall team performance
- People making clear choices about their future direction
The essence of coaching is about helping people to learn, develop their strengths and tap into their innate potential to maximise their performance. Coaching is not about trying to instruct, train or teach people what to do. People, for the most part, are not broken and do not need fixing. There is, however, immense value in working with another person who can offer different perspectives, engage in astonishing conversations and ask powerful questions. Coaching facilitates an expansion of self awareness, capacity and performance in a person or group of people.
The client sets the agenda, then the client and coach design an alliance that meets the client’s needs and objectives. The coach becomes a partner in the client’s journey to transform their individual, team or organisational potential into tangible results.
For a confidential conversation about your individual or organisational coaching needs contact us on email@example.com
See what people have to say about tangible results from executive coaching with us.
We run occasional retreats for like-minded people to gain an intensive individual and group coaching experience, specifically designed to give your professional development a boost. Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something that interests you.
All Rights Reserved. Images copyright: Thinkstock.