Facilitate, v., to make easy or easier. In this case, facilitation of conversations, processes and actions that can help make shift happen for groups and organisations. Facilitation is not the answer to every organisational challenge or need. However, independent, professional third-party facilitation can help make shift happen when, among many other things, a group wants to:
- Strategise, vision or plan
- Enhance group learning and performance – go from good to great
- Improve relationships between team members
- Understand group dynamics and how they influence team performance and relationships
- Develop leadership capabilities and share responsibilities
- Transform culture
- Negotiate, compromise and reach agreement
Beyond consultation lies something more profound, more meaningful. Outcome oriented stakeholder engagement is the art and science of facilitating better conversations, bridging differences in values, creating mutual understanding and the right environment for productive solutions to challenging or controversial projects.
Stakeholder engagement can be a powerful management tool to help create and enhance business-friendly environments or environment-friendly businesses. Stakeholder engagement can enable organisations to actively manage uncertainties in complex business, environmental, social, cultural or political situations.
Using tested methodologies and proven tools and techniques, Meridian Prime offers high quality, outcome oriented stakeholder engagement and facilitation services.
Bringing impartiality, integrity and credibility to stakeholder engagement processes, Meridian Prime’s services include:
- Stakeholder identification and analysis
- Issue analysis and diagnosis
- Design of engagement processes to meet client objectives
- Facilitation of meetings and events
- Reporting, evaluation & follow-up
- One-to-one executive coaching and group training on facilitation & stakeholder engagement
“Thanks for the speedy work in spite of challenging calendars. And thanks too for the workshop set up and facilitation – I thoroughly enjoyed it!” JBJ, Producers Organisation
“I have just seen the comments from stakeholders. The fact that they are so constructive I think is in large part due to the way you managed and conducted the workshop. Congratulations and thank you very much.” Client, International NGO
“I have had the pleasure of working with Chris in designing, delivering and reviewing facilitated workshops for large numbers of participants. Chris is excellent at understanding and interpreting the brief and then, as things progress, reviewing to bring about continuous improvement. At the heart of this is Chris’ interest in people, wanting the best for others whether it is the team she is in or those receiving her service. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity.” Dr Steve Hill, Carbon and Climate Change Manager, Severn Trent Water. Former Deputy CEO, The Environment Council
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved. Image copyright: Thinkstock.